As it gets closer to our next events which occur during the upcoming week, I decided to schedule posts to facebook relating to these events.
One is a general post about goings on in San Diego, a What -To-Do in November article, courtesy of San Diego magazine.
The second one is our email newsletter that we always publish prior to an Art Fair.
The third post will be images of some of the artwork that we are showing, in a photo album format.
I created the album, but was not able to "schedule" the album, so I had to delete the post, and hopefully keep the album. Then I can go back in a few days and re-post.
Here is the photo album intended for after the above post goes live.


Can't you just create a link to the album? If you post a link in Facebook then it'll create a thumbnail image automatically for you. Other than that, an excellent post. At the YMCA where I work, we always link our e-blasts to Facebook and our website for redundancy. You'd think it would encourage people to unsubscribe from our FB page or e-blast but it usually doesn't. In fact, we often get more traffic and subscriptions because people have several reminders for activities.
ReplyDelete